3 lb chicken strips
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
oil for frying
1 1/2 c sugar
1/2 c ketchup
2 T soy sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1 c vinegar
1. Combine chicken and garlic and let sit 1 hour.
2. Dip chicken in egg and roll in corn starch.
3. Brown in small amount of hot oil and place in 9x13 pan.
4. Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over chicken.
5. Bake at 325 for 1 hour, stir occasionally.
6. Serve over rice with stir fry veggies (can buy frozen).
Crispy Pork Cutlets with a Creamy Dill Sauce
8 hours ago