Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
3-5 lb pork loin or pork roast
1 1/2 cans Coca Cola (2 c. or 16 oz) (I used Coke Zero and it worked fine)
1 c. sugar
7 oz. can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 t. dry ground mustard
2 t. ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
1. place can of peppers in bowl and cover with coke. Once the peppers are no longer coated with adobo sauce, remove them and throw away (you can leave a few in if you like it super HOT!)
2. Combine all ingredients (except pork) in a blender and mix.
3. Place pork roast in crock pot and pour sauce over the top. Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 7-9 hours. Carefully turn roast over halfway through cooking.
4. Remove pork and shred, then throw back in a mix with juice. use slotted spoon to remove.
5. serve on rolls, in flour tortilla, lettuce wrap or with Cafe Rio Cilantro-Lime Rice.